Terms & Conditions - Job Seekers
All Recruitment Partner services that facilitate applications for employment are free of charge
- You indemnify Recruitment Partner against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred on any account as a result of the listing or intended listing of any resumé by you on www.Recruitment Partner, or any related site.
- Recruitment Partner makes every effort to ensure that Applicant Data is treated in the strictest confidence, however, you will not hold Recruitment Partner responsible if your resumé was unlawfully copied from the Recruitment Partner website through nefarious means and/or distributed without consent.
- Access to the candidate resumé database is available only to Recruitment Partner’s clients who have been approved for resumé search capabilities and whom Recruitment Partner has issued with privileged access codes to search the Recruitment Partner database. Such Recruitment Partner clients may access the candidate resumé database solely for the purpose of identifying candidates whose work preferences for location, category, industry and occupation match the clients‘current vacancy advertisements with Recruitment Partner . While Recruitment Partner will make every effort to ensure that Recruitment Partner clients adhere to this undertaking, you herewith indemnify Recruitment Partner against wrongful conduct, of any kind, by Recruitment Partner employer clients.
- While Recruitment Partner will implement precautionary measures to ensure that the Recruitment Partner website is free from viruses, Recruitment Partner cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the site or delivered via electronic mail through the site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient protective software on your system that will satisfy your particular data security requirements and for maintaining a means external to your workstation for the reconstruction of any lost data.
- You agree to take precautionary measures to ensure that your resumé on Recruitment Partner is free from viruses or other destructive code.
- Recruitment Partner reserves the right to either reject or remove any resumé from its site(s) for any reason whatsoever.
- You agree to present yourself truthfully in your resumés on Recruitment Partner.
- Recruitment Partner makes every effort to deliver applications to vacancies in the shortest possible time. You will however not hold Recruitment Partner liable for any loss or damage as a result of any failure or delay in the delivery of an application for employment to an advertiser.
- You agree, at all times, to deal with any information or products provided by Recruitment Partner in a manner which abides by all applicable laws of South Africa, or of any other relevant jurisdiction (including, without limitation, privacy and copyright laws).
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Recruitment Partner and its associates exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance on any services provided by Recruitment Partner or its associates. Recruitment Partner and its associates at all times limit their liability to the re-supply, where possible, of services not properly rendered; and where the re-supply of the service is not possible, to the refund of moneys paid for such services. Recruitment Partner will not be liable under this paragraph where the failure to render services properly is attributable partially or wholly to your actions or omissions.
- You agree to keep Recruitment Partner and its associates fully indemnified against any actual or contingent liabilities incurred in relation to any actions or claims brought by any person against Recruitment Partner as a result of an actual or alleged breach by you of any law, or such other actions or claims brought in relation to the provision of services by Recruitment Partner to you.
- You may not assign or transfer your rights and obligations to any other person without Recruitment Partner ‘s prior written approval (which will not be unreasonably withheld).
- This agreement is governed by the laws of South Africa. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of South Africa, and waive any objection to legal action being brought in those Courts on the grounds of venue or inconvenient forum.
- Recruitment Partner retains all intellectual property rights contained in the data stored on Recruitment Partner and services provided by Recruitment Partner, and you agree not to infringe any of Recruitment Partner ‘s rights without Recruitment Partner ‘s prior written consent. This includes the use of public domain information represented on Recruitment Partner.
- You agree not to use the Recruitment Partner infrastructure or technology to market any service to Recruitment Partner.
- Please note that certain information, statements, data, and content (such as photographs) which you may submit to Recruitment Partner are likely to, reveal your gender, ethnic origin, nationality, age, and/or other personal information about you.