Our client based in Boksburg requires the services of a results driven candidate to take up the role of a
Mechanical Maintenance Assistant.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Mechanical repair and maintenance on machineries (80% mechanical and 20% electrical).
- Builds panels according to specifications.
- Performs mechanical and electrical fault finding and maintenance on machines.
- Responsible for quality mechanical and electrical inspections of manufactured machines.
- Mechanical and Electrical maintenance on buildings, equipment and machineries.
- Wiring of all equipment.
- Ad hoc duties and projects that may be required from time to time.
Desired Experience & Requirements
- Minimum of two years’ electrical and machinery maintenance experiences in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be a team player as well as have the ability to work independently.
- Must be willing to work overtime and travel nationally when required.
- Valid driver’s license – Code B.