Provide leadership and coordination of company financial planning and budget management functions. Real Business partner of the management and operational teams Ensure company accounting procedures conform to IFRS and management account conform to VE principles. Manage the controlling team under his responsibility
Responsibilities & Duties
- Provide the Local management and MEA management with accurate and timely information on all financial matters (via JD Edwards), highlighting projects revenues and costs, gross margins deviations and corrective action plans.
- Monitor overall cost controlling functions, including cashflow forecasts.
- Assist in the Vector consolidation and review of financial performance of the companies (monthly and forecasts)
- Monthly P&L/XRT Consolidation and Reporting.
- Co-ordinate the forecasting and budgeting process (guideline and schedules) in the development and execution of plans to manage within budgetary constraints (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Treasury, Investment), as well as to ensure that this budget is integrated with the corporate plan.
- Prepare and analyse management reports and business matrixes monthly to provide updated information for management decisions through the use of Group system (JD Edwards, XRT).
- Review and establish policies to ensure accuracy and availability of financial information needed for management decision-making.
- Analyze financial information needs by reviewing existing systems and working out the best way to meet those needs with the reporting system.
- Training and assistance for users on JD Edwards system and XRT.
- Conduct special investigations and feasibility studies on various projects.
REQUIRED COMPETENCE AND/OR QUALIFICATIONS:
- Extensive knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Extensive knowledge of JD Edwards (non negotiable) automated financial and accounting reporting system. Ability to train users (project managers and cost controllers). Shall be the Contact Manager for all the users, in charge to liaise with support team at the HQ (new features, developments, etc.).
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections. Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets, and project profitability analysis.
- Masters Degree in Finance or Accounting,
- Five to ten years of experience in a senior-level finance or accounting position.