A leading engineering firm is looking for a Principal Engineer to lead and provide technical and project management support on multi-disciplinary water and wastewater treatment projects.
The Ideal Candidate
- Must have a BSC/BEng Degree in Engineering
- Must have at least 7 or more years in water & wastewater treatment.
- Must be registered as a Professional Engineer with ECSA.
- Previous experience should include projects incorporating Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Control Instrumentation essential
- As a Principal Engineer, you will be responsible for leading a team or multidisciplinary engineers servicing a variety of large and small projects.
- Provide technical and project management support on multi-disciplinary water and wastewater treatment projects
- Lead project coordination meetings with internal team members and/or external consultants, owner and contractor, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Manage all financial aspects of the project and budget management on a project
- Preparation of technical specifications in liaison with client and project team
- Prepare and/or review project procedures, standard specifications and design criteria.
- Deliverables may vary based on assignment or project and are not limited to those listed
Capabilities and Credentials
- Demonstrated efficient project management/technical leadership of assigned tasks on multiple concurrent projects.
- Understanding of client expectations, budgeting, proposal writing, and producing high quality deliverables.
- Strong knowledge of water and wastewater treatment processes
- Advanced understanding of water and wastewater treatment engineering concepts and ability to communicate ideas to others.
- Must be capable of solving Water & Wastewater Treatment problem by understanding all applicable disciplines and must be able to integrate design inputs