JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for the management & supervision of all facilities related matters, vehicle fleet and general officer maintenance
- Management / Supervision of company driver and booking deliveries / collections.
- Manage the Company’s motor fleet on behalf of the Company, which includes:
- Leasing of vehicles, management of existing fleet
- Management of E-tags, Fines & car licences.
- Assist with Insurance Claims.
- Fleet reports-fuel/ maintenance services expense
- Manage fuel cards and Vehicle accident claims
- Trade-in, disposal with approval and authorization of repairs to Company vehicles
- Management of the vehicle tracking systems.
- All general administration pertaining to the running of the Company’s motor fleet
- Supervision of cleaning staff.
- Checking all cleaning products and consumables are delivered on time and in correct quantities - stock take
- Ensuring generator is re-fuelled and booking maintenance as and when required.
- Ensuring office building air-cons are maintained and services on regular basis.
- Planning, booking and supervision of general office maintenance and repairs.
- Centralised support and supervision for all RSA offices (Modderfontein, Pomona, Sebenza, Paarl, and Jacobs.) facilities management
- Document management.
- Project management for all small CAPEX projects for company offices (office fit-out, renovations, IT infrastructure, generator installation and alternate water supply).
- Liaison between the company and Landlords re bigger office renovations and maintenance.
- Assist with obtaining quotations for CAPEX projects and office renovations. Part of proposal adjudication team.
- Maintain housekeeping in Pomona, Sebenza and Modderfontein in line with Company QA Standards.
- Auditing of current service providers (cleaning, security etc.) to ensure good safety and housekeeping for all Company office sites.
- Reviewing of current agreements and being part of the negotiation process to nationalise all facilities service providers.
REQUIRED COMPETENCE AND/OR QUALIFICATIONS:
- Grade 12 and relevant qualifications or assessed equivalent qualification.
- Five years’ experience in a supervisory role in site management, facilities management and/ or maintenance works.
- Facilities management Experience
- Experienced in dealing with facilities agreements (e.g. lease agreements, maintenance, office cleaning etc).
- Meticulous, accurate, methodical, systematic.