How do I Register
- Create applicant account - Enter your Name, Surname, Email and Password.
- Your username must be your email address, and we suggest you enter a password of your choice that is easy to remember and then also save it somewhere safe.
- Email confirmation link will be sent to your email
- Once verified, you will be able to login to the system using your Username/Email & password
How do I upload my CV?
- Sign in to your account
- Go to Profile/CV
- Scroll to the end of your profile page and click the ‘Choose File’ button
- Select your CV from where it has been saved in a folder on your computer or on a memory stick
What is a profile & why do I have to complete it?
- A profile is the landing page that employers see when you apply.
- Employers can see at a glance what makes you unique and it is also how you get found by potential employers.
- Consider your profile as your online resume. It should have the same information that is on your CV
What advice can you give me when creating my profile?
- A good summary, introducing yourself.
Do not cut corners, provide full details when it comes to you Career Status, skills, Education history and your employment history
Always include your current salary (cost to company) as well as you’re expected salary keeping
in mind a realistic market related figure.
Can I register without uploading a resume?
Your registration will not be complete until you have uploaded your resume.
The system does not allow me to submit job applications. What should I do?
Please check that your RecruitmentPartner profile is 100% completed and your CV is attached.
You will not be able to apply for vacancies with an incomplete profile.
How do I create a Job Alert?
- Register or Sign in to your account
- Go to Job Alerts (Top right menu)
- Indicate your preferred Job title, location you are looking for jobs in and employment type
Is my private information safe on RecruitmentPartner?
- We will never share your personal information without your permission
Do you charge me any fees to register?
- Not at all, we provide a professional service to you at no cost.
I forgot my login user name/password, how do I retrieve them?
- For your convenience, your email address is used as your login user name. If you forgot your password, please go to the sign in page, click "Forgot Password" and a link will be sent to your email to create a new password.
Is RecruitmentPartner involved in the selection process?
- RecruitmentPartner does not fulfill the same function as that of a recruitment agency – We only acts as a link between candidates and recruiters/employers
Why can’t I sign into my account?
- If you are having problems signing in to your account, just reset your password. If you still cannot sign in, or if you are facing other problems, please send us a message and we will try to assist you as soon as possible.
How can I delete my account?
- If you no longer wish to use RecruitmentPartner, you can delete your account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org “Confirmation email will be sent to you within 48/72 hours”.
I think I have come across a scam on RecruitmentPartner (If you think you’ve spotted a job scam)!
Do not respond to the add
Notify us immediately by contacting our support team at Support@recruitmentpartner.co.za so
we can take immediate action
Copyright © RecruitmentPartner 2021