Privacy & Policy
We respect your privacy and have implemented the POPI Act to the best of our understanding and knowledge. We are RecruitmentPartner (PTY) Ltd, Registration number (2017/494957/07). The purpose of this policy is to describe how we collect, store, use, and protect your personal information. It is also to describe the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
RecruitmentPartner seeks to employ best practice when it comes to the collection and processing of personal information in accordance with data protection or privacy legislation.
What is Personal Information ?
Personal information is information that identifies you as an individual, and includes:
- Information relating to your race, gender, sex, pregnancy, marital status, national, ethnic or social origin, colour, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental health, well-being, disability, religion, conscience, belief, culture, language and birth;
- Information relating to your education which includes results, student or pupil history and so on;
- Information relating to medical (including biometrics), financial, criminal or employment history; Any identifying number symbol, e-mail address, physical address, telephone number, location information, online identifier or other particular assignment to you;
- Your personal opinions, views or preferences;
- The views or opinions of another individual about a proposal for a grant, an award or a prize to be made to the individual
- Your private or confidential correspondence (including correspondence that can reveal your original private or confidential correspondence); the views of opinions of another individual about you;
- and Your name if it appears with your other personal information or if your name itself would reveal information about you.
Acceptance and Changes
You must accept all the terms of this policy when you register for any of our services. If you do not agree with anything in this policy or changes made to it, then you may not register for and use any of the services. We may change this policy at any time and will notify you by placing a notice in a prominent place on the website or by sending you an email. You may not access our website or use our services if you are younger than 18 years old or do not have legal capacity to conclude legally binding contracts.
The changed policy applies to you if you continue using our website or our Services following the notification.
How we collect your Personal Information
We collect your personal information through direct interactions with you and when you
- Complete forms, register / sign up for an account or use our services.
- Email us or enter promotional competitions or complete surveys.
- Post comments or content on our Platforms.
- Buy one of our products or services.
We will use this personal information to fulfill your account, provide additional services and information to you as we reasonably think appropriate, and for any other purposes set out in this policy. If you do not wish to share your Personal Information with RecruitmentPartner, please do not perform any of the above.
RecruitmentPartner collect information on web site usage to enable us to monitor usage of the web sites. This information includes the number of visitors, the pages they visit, and the length of each visit. This information is only published in aggregate statistics.
Please note that other websites visited before entering our website might place personal information within your URL during a visit to it, and we have no control over such websites.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, RecruitmentPartner uses 'cookies'. Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
How do we use your personal information
We use personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide, operate and maintain our website
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To understand and analyze how you use our website.
- To communicate with you regarding changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes.
- Provide marketing information to you about the website or other interesting roles. You can choose to opt-out at any time
- To display targeted adverts when you are logged in and other relevant information based on your personal information.
- To contact the customer about the services for which they have expressed interest.
- For other employment and human resources purposes.
Purpose for collection.
We may process information that you provide to us to be able to provide you with effective and relevant services and marketing and for the purposes that you indicated. Processing includes gathering your personal information, disclosing it, and combining it with other personal information.
Consent to collection
We will obtain your consent to collect your personal information in accordance with the POPI act and other applicable laws when you provide us with it.
How we share information
The primary function of RecruitmentPartner is to assist you to find and apply for jobs. We do not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose personal Information to third parties without your consent. When you provide RecruitmentPartner with personal data through this Site, you authorise RecruitmentPartner to use that personal data for the indicated purposes and third parties as required by applicable law.
With Recruiters and Employers
When applying for a job directly on RecruitementPartner Website or App we may make Personal Information available to third parties such as hiring companies, recruitment agencies, intermediaries and other business partners.
Additionally, we may provide these potential recruiters with aggregated information (generic information on users of our services) about the performance of the Site such as the number of visitors, their country of residence, age, gender and language preferences.
How We Store Information Collected
Keeping your Personal Information Secure
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your Personal Information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. To that end, our website is hosted in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other security measures to help protect against loss, misuse, and alteration.
Links to Other Sites (Privacy and Third Parties)
RecruitmentPartner has no control of, and cannot be held responsible for any Personal Information that is shared on a third-party website or app, even if the job was found on the RecruitmentPartner Website or App. Please take precautions when sending your CV directly to email addresses or applying on company sites, particularly if the email domain does not belong to the hiring company, or if the email belongs to a public email provider such as Gmail, Yahoo or Hotmail. Please ensure the legitimacy of a company before providing any Personal Information.
Marketing & Advertising
RecruitmentPartner uses third party advertising networks like Google AdSense to serve ads to our site visitors based upon their visit to www.recruitmentpartner.co.za and other sites on the internet In order to display the most relevant advertising.
The third-party advertising companies used by RecruitmentPartner operate under their own privacy policies and we encourage you to be aware of the privacy policies of such companies. RecruitmentPartner does not have control over or access to any information contained in the cookies that are set on your computer by third-party advertisers.
You may opt-out of Google Advertising Features by visiting the Google Ads Preferences Manager
Your Rights: Access to information
We will need a copy of your ID document to confirm your identity before providing details of your personal information. Please note that any such access request may be subject to a payment of a legally allowable fee.
- Accuracy - We will do our best to keep your personal information that we collect accurate, complete, and up to date. It is your responsibility to ensure that the information on your profile, CV, supporting documentation and cover letters is accurate.
- Retention- We will only retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes explicitly set out in this policy.
- Updating or removing - You may update or remove your personal information through our website or application or by contacting us.
- Limitation - We are not responsible for, give no warranties, nor make any representations in respect of the privacy policies or practices of linked or any third-party websites.
How to Contact us
Please contact us if you have questions, comments or requests for us to update, correct, amend, delete or destroy any information we have about you, or if you want to object to our use of your information. Please use the email form to get in touch with us Click here.