How do I go about placing a job advert online?
If you would like to purchase a suscription, you can do so by clicking on this link. Alternatively, simply reach out to a RecruitmentPartner
team member today for your free consultation.
Can I be Invoiced instead of paying by credit card?
Yes, we accept payments by bank transfer
Is there any contract involved?
- There are no contracts and no commitments.
How do you come up with targeted candidates?
- Our algorithms are constantly being enhanced to suggest candidates based on the criteria specified in your Job Posts. These criteria are mapped to details in each candidate's profiles.
Are there any restrictions to post job openings in RecruitmentPartner?
- You are not allowed to post jobs related to network marketing, pyramid schemes, get rich quick jobs and work from home jobs etc. It is also not allowed to publish ads that requires an initial investment or payment of a fee or Any advert related adult services
Will the job seekers’ applications be sent to us directly or through your system?
- RecruitmentPartner has 2 apply methods (Apply on Company Site or Apply on RecruitmentPartner), If Employers/Choose choose Apply on RecruitmentPartner, applications will be saved on the dashboard under the relevant Jobs on RecruitmentPartner
Can we search resume database?
- We don't have a searchable resume database at this time. But any candidates who apply to your jobs will be saved under the relevant position on your dashboard.
How soon will I start getting candidates
- While this can depend on several factors, many of our customers start receiving candidates the same day.
How can I eliminate my Recruiter account?
- If you no longer wish to use our services, you can request the deletion of your Company Profile via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and confirmation will be sent to you within 24/48 hours.