Terms & Conditions - Advertisers
RecruitmentPartner provides facilities for employers to place advertisements pertaining to employment
vacancies on the RecruitmentPartner Website. All advertisements are linked to a vacancy category and
job title selected by the advertiser.
- All advertisements placed will remain visible on RecruitmentPartner and its partner websites for a period 30 days. During this period job ads can be deactivated at any time.
- By making use of the Service, Employers agrees to comply with the Labour Relations Act and other antidiscrimination legislation applicable in South Africa and the Company reserves the right to either reject or remove any Job Ad from its Website, that in its discretion contravenes such legislation.
- The Client agrees that under no circumstances shall it share logins with any person and/or Company other than its employees.
- The Client shall, at all times, comply with the Protection of Personal Information Act 2013 and all subsequent legislation and regulations.
- Links to competitors of RecruitmentPartner are not allowed unless the customer itself is competitor of RecruitmentPartner and links to its own online presence.
Booking and Acceptance
- Any Job Feed listing published on the RecruitmentPartner site in the described form and any additional job listing published after or during the initial publishing period of four weeks shall be considered as booked by the customer. A job listing shall be considered as accepted if it has been published for 24hrs on the RecruitmentPartner site without the customer rejecting its publication.
Terms Specific To Paid Job Posting
- No Refunds: You may upgrade, downgrade, or cancel your job posting subscription at any time. If you sign up using a free trial of the job posting service, you may cancel the service without incurring a charge if you cancel during the free trial period. Once payment has been made, we do not offer refunds for cancellation.
- RecruitmentPartner reserves the right to provide service upon prepayment, only. Otherwise the customer may principally choose to pay via an alternative payment method after placing the order and receiving the invoice. Services will only be released after payment is receipted for the services.
- Advertisers must pay the amount of all invoices in full, notwithstanding any errors or omissions in any advertisement, into the RecruitmentPartner bank account, free of deduction or set off.
- If you fail to pay the full amount due by the date for payment, RecruitmentPartner may suspend your access to and use of the website and the services until such time that RecruitmentPartner receives full payment.
- If you purchase a subscription plan, you acknowledge and agree that e-RecruitmentPartner will charge you once or on a recurring basis until you cancel your subscription plan and such cancellation goes into effect, which may not be until the next billing cycle.
- Invoices may be provided to you via electronic mail, unless otherwise specified by RecruitmentPartner. All charges should be paid in Rands.
- All prices exclude any Vat legally payable on the date of the invoice.
Customer Information Obligations
In order to make an offer for a job advertisement the customer is taken through following technical steps:
- Client creates or completes account set up and will be required to agree to Terms and conditions.
- Client chooses their respective package
- Client Submits order
- The contract is concluded when the customer receives order confirmation and payment is received and receipted by RecruitmentPartner. Thereafter the advertisement will be published online.
Please note we reserve the right to reject job ads we consider unsuitable. The following types of adverts are prohibited.
- Any advert that requires an initial investment or payment of a fee.
- Those that do not ask for any requirement or the requirements are so vague.
- Network marketing, pyramid schemes, get rich quick jobs, etc.
- Business opportunities of any kind
- Any advert related to sex, pornography, prostitution or "adult services.
- Those where the main purpose of the advert is to encourage the reader to visit another website.
- It is the responsibility of advertisers to ensure they comply with the Labour Relations Act and any other anti-discrimination legislation applicable in the Republic of South Africa. This is relevant to the creation of vacancy advertisements on RecruitmentPartner.
- The advertiser indemnifies RecruitmentPartner against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred on any account by RecruitmentPartner as a result of the listing or intended listing of any advertisement by that advertiser on www.RecruitmentPartner, or any related site.
- RecruitmentPartner shall use reasonable endeavours to keep the vacancy advertisements available at all times. However, the advertiser agrees that RecruitmentPartner shall not be liable to the advertiser or any other person whatsoever in respect of any loss or damages caused by or arising from the unavailability of, or any interruption in the display of the advertisements for any reason whatsoever.
- RecruitmentPartner shall use their best endeavours to notify the advertiser of any maintenance and repairs which may result in the advertisements being unavailable, but do not warrant that such notice will be given in advance.
- RecruitmentPartner will do everything in its power to ensure that the RecruitmentPartner server is free from viruses or other destructive software, by employing industry standard virus protection and firewalling technology. RecruitmentPartner cannot and does not, however, guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the site or delivered via electronic mail through the site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. Advertisers are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy their particular security requirements and output, and for maintaining external means for the reconstruction of any lost data.
- Advertisers must make every effort to avoid errors in advertisements. RecruitmentPartner accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors and requires that advertisers check their advertisements for errors as soon as they are placed on the site(s). Any errors may be edited immediately.
- RecruitmentPartner reserves the right to either reject or remove any advertisement from its site(s) for any reason whatsoever.
- The Advertiser agrees at all times to deal with any information or products provided by RecruitmentPartner in a manner which abides by all applicable laws of South Africa, or of any other relevant jurisdiction (including, without limitation, privacy and copyright laws).
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, RecruitmentPartner and its associates exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance on any services provided by RecruitmentPartner or its associates. RecruitmentPartner and its associates at all times limit their liability to the re-supply, where possible, of services not properly rendered; and where the re-supply of the service is not possible, to the refund of moneys paid for such services. RecruitmentPartner will not be liable under this paragraph where the failure to render services properly is attributable partially or wholly to the advertiser?s actions or omissions.
- The Advertiser agrees to keep RecruitmentPartner and its associates fully indemnified against any actual or contingent liabilities incurred in relation to any actions or claims brought by any person against RecruitmentPartner as a result of an actual or alleged breach by him/her of any law, or such other actions or claims brought in relation to the provision of services by RecruitmentPartner on behalf of the Advertiser.
- The Advertiser may not assign or transfer your rights and obligations to any other person without RecruitmentPartner ‘s prior written approval (which will not be unreasonably withheld). If the Advertiser is a company, any change in the effective control of its ownership shall be deemed an assignment for the purpose of this clause.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of South Africa. The Advertiser irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of South Africa, and waive any objection to legal action being brought in those Courts on the grounds of venue or inconvenient forum.
- RecruitmentPartner retains all intellectual property rights contained in any of the data gathered as well as goods and services provided to the Advertiser by RecruitmentPartner , and the Advertiser agrees not to infringe any of RecruitmentPartner ‘s rights without Recruitment Partner ‘s prior written consent.
- RecruitmentPartner shall not divulge any personal information obtained from the advertiser to any third parties unless: the advertiser has consented to any disclosure of such personal information to be made to any third party;
- any disclosure of such personal information is to be made by RecruitmentPartner to any of their employees or agents for the purpose of rendering the services to the advertiser; Recruitment Partner are compelled by any law or order of court to disclose such personal information.
- Any personal information supplied by the advertiser to RecruitmentPartner shall be securely stored by RecruitmentPartner.
- Whilst RecruitmentPartner shall endeavour to protect the advertiser from disclosure to any other party concerning the information furnished in this agreement, RecruitmentPartner shall nonetheless not be liable for damages in any manner whatsoever to the advertiser should such information become known to any other party, provided that such endeavour shall not apply in regard to any information which is publicly available from sources other than the parties.