Privacy & Policy
The Company(s) referred to herein as "RECRUITMENT PARTNER" refers to STRATEGIC RECRUITMENT PARTNER
- Recruitment Partner respects privacy and is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to this site. Recruitment Partner seeks to employ best practice when it comes to the collection and processing of personal information in accordance with data protection or privacy legislation.
What is Personal Information?
Personal information is information that identifies you as an individual, and includes:
- Information relating to your race, gender, sex, pregnancy, marital status, national, ethnic or social origin, colour, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental health, well-being, disability, religion, conscience, belief, culture, language and birth;
- Information relating to your education which includes results, student or pupil history and so on;
- Information relating to medical (including biometrics), financial, criminal or employment history; Any identifying number symbol, e-mail address, physical address, telephone number, location information, online identifier or other particular assignment to you;
- Your personal opinions, views or preferences;
- The views or opinions of another individual about a proposal for a grant, an award or a prize to be made to the individual
- Your private or confidential correspondence (including correspondence that can reveal your original private or confidential correspondence); the views of opinions of another individual about you
- and Your name if it appears with your other personal information or if your name itself would reveal information about you.
information we collect and receive
We collect your personal information through direct interactions with you and when you
- Complete forms, sign up for an account or use our services.
- Enter promotional competitions or complete surveys.
- Post comments or content on our Platforms.
- Buy one of our products or services.
Recruitment Partner collect information on web site usage to enable us to monitor usage of the web sites. This information includes the number of visitors, the pages they visit, and the length of each visit. This information is only published in aggregate statistics.
Job Applications through Recruitment Partner website forms
For some jobs you may be applying by entering information into a website form on a Recruitment Partner job-board. In these cases the recruiting organisation (the Recruiter) has requested that Recruitment Partner collects your application data in Recruitment Partner’ Applicant Tracker System.
Recruitment Partner holds all answers and documents from a Job Application for the sole use of the Recruiter. Once the Recruiter informs Recruitment Partner the recruitment has been completed, Recruitment Partner will remove or anonymise all personal data from the job application from Recruitment Partner systems.
Recruitment Partner will not use your personal data supplied in the job application for any purpose except to enable the Recruiter to receive it or manage it for their recruitment.
As a job seeker, you can submit your CV and other personal data to Recruitment Partner for posting on our Site and storage in our CV database. The personal data that you submit will only be used for recruitment purposes, which include Recruitment Partner and recruiters evaluating and contacting you regarding your interest in employment and forwarding your candidature to potential recruiters.
If you create a Job Alert you may use a password to login, which we store securely in encrypted form. If you login using Google or Facebook we simply confirm with them that you are also currently also logged in with them using the email address you provided and this then proves your identity.
Your emails to us
Emails to us from jobseekers, candidates or clients are held in a cloud-based email management system. Emails from candidates or jobseekers to us and replies are retained until we have concluded the conversation, then the email is removed within 1 month. Emails to or from clients (usually regarding sales or job postings) are retained for a maximum of 10 years from the last contact.
- information we collect and receive
How we share information
Recruitment Partner do not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose personal data about our Site visitors, except as described here. When you provide Recruitment Partner with personal data through this Site, you authorise Recruitment Partner to use that personal data for the indicated purposes
CV database profile
Additionally, we may provide these potential recruiters with aggregated information (generic information on users of our services) about the performance of the Site such as the number of visitors, their country of residence, age, gender and language preferences.
- General information
Employer Sign Up
Information that is collected from subscribing Recruiters will be used to contact the Recruiter about the services for which they have expressed interest. If Recruiters want to change their information their company supervisor has access to do this using the Supervisor Tools functionality.
This information is used for the Online Recruitment process and this includes sending Job Seeker CVs to a Recruiter for the purpose of a Job Seekers job application process where such CV data may then be stored by the Recruiter for future recruitment consideration
How We Store Information Collected
Keeping your Personal Information Secure
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your Personal Information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your Personal Information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to do so.
You have the right to request access to the information we have collected about you and request that we correct or update any incorrect or incomplete information. You may at any time lodge an objection with us regarding our collection and use of your personal information
Any changes we may make to this policy in the future will be posted on this website so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. If we make any significant changes, we’ll make this clear on this website.
Please contact us if you have questions, comments or requests for us to update, correct, amend, delete or destroy any information we have about you, or if you want to object to our use of your information.